12″ X 12″ Hor. Band Resaw
- Machine was built with rugged construction throughout for maximum stability, high precision cutting and minimum trouble.
- It is equipped with a digital controller for convenient and accurate thickness setting.
- The feed conveyor has a tilting design allowing for maximum 30-degree bevel cuts.
- When the feed conveyor is tilted for bevel cutting, a side support is applied for safe and stable cutting operations.
- Variable feed speed is controlled by a frequency inverter for best cutting requested.
- The infeed and outfeed pressure rollers are easily raised or lowered by a gear rack.
- The infeed and outfeed pressure rollers are spring loaded and easily adjusted for the horizontal or vertical direction to suit various workpiece thicknesses.
- Blade tension is adjusted by means of a hand wheel.
- A tension scale allows the operator to correctly adjust the tension for different blade thicknesses.
- The cast iron saw blade wheel are dynamically balanced for smooth running.
- Blade guard is easily lifted up, supported by two nitrogen gas cylinders for convenient blade change.
- The roller type return conveyor equipped at left side of the machine provides easy repetitive cutting.
|Max. Cutting Capacity
||12″ x 12″
|Destance between Blade to Conveyor
||1/8″ ~ 10-5/8″
|Saw Wheel Diameter
||28″ x 2
|Saw Blade Length (Width)
||196″ (1″ ~ 2″)
|Saw Blade Speed
|Feed Conveyor Size (W x L)
||10-5/8″ x 165-1/2″
|Feed Conveyor Tilt Degree
||0 ~ 30
|Feed Speed (Variable)
||20 ~ 60 FPM
|Saw Blade Lift Motor
|Feed Conveyor Motor
||4″ x 2
||88″ x 85″ x 74″