Twin Heads 16″ X 16″ Hor. Band Resaw
- Machine was built with rugged construction throughout for maximum stability, high precision cutting and minimum trouble.
- It is equipped with a digital controller for convenient and accurate thickness setting.
- The feed conveyor has a tilting design allowing for maximum 30-degree bevel cuts.
- When the feed conveyor is tilted for bevel cutting, a side support is applied for safe and stable cutting operations.
- Variable feed speed is controlled by a frequency inverter for best cutting requested.
- The infeed and outfeed pressure rollers are easily raised or lowered by a gear rack.
- The infeed and outfeed pressure rollers are spring loaded and easily adjusted for the horizontal or vertical direction to suit various workpiece thicknesses.
- Blade tension is adjusted by means of a hand wheel.
- A tension scale allows the operator to correctly adjust the tension for different blade thicknesses.
- The cast iron saw blade wheel are dynamically balanced for smooth running.
- Blade guard is easily lifted up, supported by two nitrogen gas cylinders for convenient blade change.
- The roller type return conveyor equipped at left side of the machine provides easy repetitive cutting.
PRICE: call for pricing.
|Max. Cutting Capacity||12″ x 12″||16″ x 16″|
|Distance between Blade to Conveyor||1/4″ ~ 12″||1/4″ ~ 12″|
|Saw Wheel Diameter||28″ x 2||28″ x 2|
|Saw Blade Length (Width)||201″ (2″)||201″ (2″~ 3”))|
|Saw Blade Speed||6000 FPM||6000 FPM|
|Feed Conveyor Width||12″||16″|
|Feed Speed (Variable)||0 ~ 90 FPM||0 ~ 90 FPM|
|Main Motor (Each Head)||20 HP x 2||30 HP x 2|
|Saw Blade Lift Motor||1/2 HP||1/2 HP|
|Feed Conveyor Motor||3 HP||3 HP|
|Dust Hood||4” x 6||4” x 6|
|Net Weight||7200 LBS||8600 LBS|