16″ x 16″ Hor. Band Resaw
- Machine was built with rugged construction throughout for maximum stability, high precision cutting and minimum trouble.
- It is equipped with a digital controller for convenient and accurate thickness setting.
- The feed conveyor has a tilting design allowing for maximum 30-degree bevel cuts.
- When the feed conveyor is tilted for bevel cutting, a side support is applied for safe and stable cutting operations.
- Variable feed speed is controlled by a frequency inverter for best cutting requested.
- The infeed and outfeed pressure rollers are easily raised or lowered by a gear rack.
- The infeed and outfeed pressure rollers are spring loaded and easily adjusted for the horizontal or vertical direction to suit various workpiece thicknesses.
- Blade tension is adjusted by means of a hand wheel.
- A tension scale allows the operator to correctly adjust the tension for different blade thicknesses.
- The cast iron saw blade wheel are dynamically balanced for smooth running.
- Blade guard is easily lifted up, supported by two nitrogen gas cylinders for convenient blade change.
- The roller type return conveyor equipped at left side of the machine provides easy repetitive cutting.
|Max. Cutting Capacity
||16-1/2″ x 16″
|Distance between Blade to Conveyor
|| 1/4″ ~ 10-5/8″
|Saw Wheel Diameter
|| 32″ x 2
|Saw Blade Length (Width)
|| 230-3/4″ (2″ ~ 4″)
|Saw Blade Speed
|Feed Conveyor Size (W x L)
|| 16″ x 165.5″
|Feed Conveyor Tilt Degree
|Feed Speed (Variable)
||0 ~ 60 FPM
|Return Conveyor Size
||100″ x 24″ x 32″
|Main Saw Motor
|Saw Blade Lift Motor
|| 1/2 HP
|Feed Conveyor Motor
|| 2 HP
|Return Conveyor Motor
|| 4″ x 2
|| 128″ x 130″ x 78″
|| 4000 LBS