- The side guide is micro metrically adjustable providing convenient adjustment for narrow blades.
- The saw wheels are laminated with rubber for accurate blade tracking and slippage prevention.
- The table is made of cast iron and the surface is precision ground.
- The table can tilt to a maximum of 45 degrees front downward for bevel cuts.
- Blade tension can be conveniently adjusted by means of a band wheel. A tension scale allows the operator to correctly adjust the tension for different blade widths.
- The cast iron top and bottom saw wheels are precision machined and dynamically balanced for smooth running.
- The see through guard provides operator safety and protection.
- The foot brake permits the quick shut down of machine operations.
- The heavy gauge steel frame ensures stable and vibration-free cutting.
- 4″ diameter exhaust chute supplied as standard.
- The foot brake permits the quick shut down of machine operation.
- A foot pedal allows feeder fast swing away.
|1 HP BAND SAW FEEDER $2,590.00
|Saw Wheel Dia.
||45″ x 32″
||55″ x 33-1/2″
|Table Height from Floor
|Max. Distance from Guide to Table
|Length of Blade
|Width of Blade
|Fence Feeder Opening
|Feed Feeder Opening
|Feed Feeder Speed (Variable)
||26 ~ 105 FPM
|Saw Wheel Drive Motor
|Feed Drive Motor
|Blade Linear Speed