Model No: K-0408
Description: 4′ x 8′ cnc router
- PC base CNC controller is set up to accept standard G code programming formats along with on board conversational applications.
- User friendly IC 2009 powerful closed positioning loop software with Ethernet interface for data transfer from PC.
- All axis are driven by brushless type high torque AC servo motors
- Optional CAD/CAM system can create and edit part programs then send to machine for cutting easily. DXF files can be imported, modified and edited from here to create a G code.
- DNC is no longer required as the PC directly stores all part programs in a text editable file.
- Machine designed ready for 3-D cutting usage and superior performance.
- Moving gantry construction for space saving.
- The rigid steel frame construction has been stress relieved prior to finish machining to provide repeatability and accuracy.
- The HSD spindle uses CP4 DB bearings with a dust free design. The Heavy-duty fan cooling system forces air through the spindle to assist in trouble free operation.
- Automatic frequency brake for the spindle allows rapid deceleration resulting in faster tool changes.
- Linear guides and sliding blocks are prismatic pre-loaded with recirculation bearings to ensure maximum rapid traverse and precision.
- The X & Y axis are equipped with a precision rack & pinion driving system
- The Z axis utilizes a ball screw assembly complete with the pre-loaded and ground screw for long life and optimum accuracy.
- Special design 6 zone vacuum table surface for powerful hold down
- Pneumatic slide dust hood and central lubrication to extend the life of the linear guide ways and highest accuracy.
(Training and installation, tooling & rigging are optional)